Error code -3013, Borrow amount less than minimum borrow amount???

Hello,

I sometimes get following error in margin trading;
Error Code: -3013

How can i learn the min. amount that i can borrow? So that i can avoid from this error…

It’s mentioned in the docs :slight_smile:

GET /sapi/v1/margin/asset

{
    "assetFullName": "Binance Coin",
    "assetName": "BNB",
    "isBorrowable": false,
    "isMortgageable": true,
    "userMinBorrow": "0.00000000",
    "userMinRepay": "0.00000000"
}

The above request has a weight of 10, but you could fetch all assets instead and that will have a weight of 1:

GET /sapi/v1/margin/allAssets

[
      {
          "assetFullName": "USD coin",
          "assetName": "USDC",
          "isBorrowable": true,
          "isMortgageable": true,
          "userMinBorrow": "0.00000000",
          "userMinRepay": "0.00000000"
      },
  ]

Thank you :slight_smile:

One more question @tftd ;
GET /sapi/v1/margin/allAssets return total of 163 assets information. But Binance has 292 assets that you can trade isolated margin ( with usdt quote asset).
What about the remaining (296-163 = 133 assets) MinBorrow information? For example BADGERUSDT, HIGHUSDT , CVPUSDT , SCRTUSDT…

BADGER, HIGH, CVP , SCRT… are not included in GET /sapi/v1/margin/allAssets return data. Where can learn the min borrow quantity for these assets?
Thank you.

Unfortunately I don’t do margin trading so I don’t know the answer to your question. Maybe create a new thread and some of the devs / support will answer it.

1 Like

Not all assets on Binance can be traded on margin, as you mention 292 assets can be traded on spot but of those only 163 can be traded on margin

292 is the number of assets that you can isolated margin trade.
Spot Trading is available on more than 339 assets throught USDT quote asset.

An image says it all, binance has 515 assets in spot of which 164 are only in margin (crossed or isolated)