EARN (Locked Staking)

I’m looking for a way to get EARN (Locked Staking / Locked) values out using the REST API.
The data is available in the Binance website under:

• EARN shows zero
  • drill down to Locked Stacking

I looked at several endpoint but I can not find the Locked Stacking values I’m looking for.

• /api/v3/account
  • /sapi/v1/margin/account
  • /sapi/v1/lending/union/account
  • /sapi/v1/capital/config/getall

Your advice is highly appreciated,

Thanks,
Moosy

I also voice my support for this particular data to be available via the api. It’s very odd having plenty of redundant data/endpoints available, but not providing these values. Seems fairly important to me and probably most who use this functionality and the api, one could argue that it should be considered part of the MVP.

7 Likes

Please add this feature… Tax will be a nightmare without this

4 Likes

also looking very much forward to this

We need this in the API. It is absurd that it is still not a way to track locked staking products.

I also really need this feature.

why this is so hard i dont understand . there is a lot of endpoints that is used less than locked staking

Hi Moosy,

Sorry for the work you’ve put into searching for the right endpoint, although the Binance Staking product is not available through API yet.
If it becomes available in the future, it’ll be announced in the API documentation.

Thank you

5 Likes

Ah, that explains :wink:
Thank for your clarification on this topic.
wkr,
M

Interested in this API too @aisling :wink:

3 Likes

Hello, any updates about when this will be available in the API?

2 Likes

This API would be greatly welcomed! @aisling

1 Like

Yes, would like to see this too, thanks!

1 Like

Hey. Any updates ?

1 Like

Please add this. At the very least just being able to get locked staking account info/positions/asset amounts would be a great help!

2 Likes

Please add a way to get the total earn balance and all positions. Just like in the app (wallets->earn), but via the api. This is a must for tracking the coins. It is crazy that this is still missing in such a big exchange.

5 Likes

Yes, would like to see this too, thanks!

2 Likes

Would be nice to have this API available. Any updates on this?

2 Likes

@aisling
Any updates on this? Release date?

1 Like

When will we get this? @aisling

2 Likes