User API Transfer

I’m creating an app where users can run bots, but are charged a 1% fee to initiate the bot. This 1% would be transferred from the user’s account to my account and the other 99% would go into the bot. I am trying to figure out the most efficient way to transfer this 1% to my account using the API but haven’t found a good solution yet.

If you can give more details of your app, It’s possible to give some suggestions.

Binance provides public API that you can call to withdraw assets from your account.