Use the API with multiple IP addresses

Hello,

I am building a product, where users can sync their transaction history with our program to generate a portfolio report from it. For this purpose they give us their API keys so we can make the requests for them.

Because of the API structure from Binance, we need to make multiple requests per user to get their full transaction history.
As for my understanding, rate limits for the API are bound per IP and not per API key.

My problem now is, that making requests from one server wouldn’t scale as alone one user would take multiple minutes, because of the IP rate limit. My two ideas are now to get multiple ip addresses to split the requests over them (probably with a proxy) or to get multiple small servers and make the requests from them.

Does this violate the TOS as they state, that you are not allowed to use a proxy that anonymise my origin?
Has anyone experience with this?

Thanks in advance

Correct. General request rate limits are per IP address. Only order placement limits are per account.

It’s okay to use more IP addresses to get effectively higher rate limits, so long as these are static IP addresses, such as of a server you rent.