Technical indicators in binance API

Hello,

We request to add technical indicators to API. Sign if you want it too.

Hi,

Can you please provide more information on this? What exactly do you mean by adding technical indicators to the API? You can add them to the candle chart in the UI but need some more context as to what this would look like via the api.

Thanks,

What i can tell you more? I need to be able to get indicators values via API…

Which specific indicators are you interested in?

You can get current moving average using /api/v3/ticker requests, but that’s about it. You’ll have to compute more advanced indicators from market data yourself at the moment.

I am interested in RSI, EMA, MACD, CHOP, STOCH, SAR

1 Like

Yes, sure, I agree. I will compute my own. But give us a way to sync with the exchange for the indicator to look the same on my side as it looks on the exchange.
For example to better understand what I mean: take the Stochastic RSI, if I open now the socket to receive data from exchange and start calculate my own indicator it will look different than it looks on the exchange - the lines will be drawn differently, because on the exchange it has a different back data than what I have on my side because they don’t have the same starting point and thus are out of sync.
So how can I sync my indicator to look the same as it looks on the exchange when I draw it on a chart?