SSL Connection Errors / Max Retry Error

Am seeing the following error regularly (once an hour) despite not exceeding the rate-limit . Any suggestions.
Am using the python-binance wrapper …

HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘fapi.binance.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /fapi/v1/account?timestamp=1675514760059&signature=931ac9c5a09bd3be272fcd9b6e3ada74c3a9c7b22a0c5bfe2da7baed757e0b9f (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, ‘[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:852)’),))

This is not related with the API requests limit imposed by Binance, but about SSL certificate validation failure.
python-binance is not a Binance official library, but you could use the official one (https://github.com/binance/binance-connector-python), and if you run into similar error message, refer to: Can't run any websocket example on binance-connector-python on Windows for the some ideas on the resolution.

1. The link u shared is for windows , but I am running it on a linux server.
  2. It is working most times , but is failing more frequently these days (~once an hour)
  3. binance-connector-python does not support futures trading which I am interested in.
  4. I have set SSL_CERT_FILE env variable in my bash script but the error still shows.
  5. I am not websockets , but using REST apis.