Specify quoteOrderQty for STOP_LOSS order

Hello,
is it please possible to specify quoteOrderQty for a STOP_LOSS order?

If I see it correctly, a MARKET order of pair e.g. BTCUSDT can be created in four ways:

1. Specify amount of BTC to buy (using quantity + side)
  2. Specify amount of BTC to sell (using quantity + side)
  3. Specify amount of USDT to use to buy BTC (using quoteOrderQty + side)
  4. Specify amount of USDT to receive when selling BTC (using quoteOrderQty + side)

However, when placing a STOP_LOSS order, there are only 2 ways:

1. Specify amount of BTC to sell when price decreases to stopPrice (using quantity+ side)
  2. Specify amount of BTC to buy when price increases to stopPrice (using quantity + side)

The second option for STOP_LOSS might be problematic. Let’s assume that I want to spend maximum of 10 USDT when price of BTC will be equal or above to stopPrice. So, it is possible somehow?

Thank you very much.

is it please possible to specify quoteOrderQty for a STOP_LOSS order?

No. STOP_LOSS order does not support quoteOrderQty.

The second option for STOP_LOSS might be problematic. Let’s assume that I want to spend maximum of 10 USDT when price of BTC will be equal or above to stopPrice . So, it is possible somehow?

It’s not directly possible to do so. However I suggest placing a STOP_LOSS_LIMIT order instead and use the stopPrice to calculate the quantity of the order. The difference here is that it is not guaranteed that the order will be filled, however, you can guarantee that the order will be filled with a maximum price.