simultaneous listening to features and spot account with websocket

I got to admit, I have not tried it, but is it possible ?
my confusion is coming from the listen_key. Obviously I will need to run the websocket app twice for the 2 endpoints, but the listen_key ? It is one and the same for both type of accounts, but depending on which endpoint you are taking it, you will able to listen to only one of your accounts. Can I request it for futures and spot and then using it in the corresponding websocket app ? What about the validity of the listen_key, will I be able to extend it for futures and spot at the same time ? So many questions.

It’s possible to listen to both exchange user data streams simultaneously.

Obviously I will need to run the websocket app twice for the 2 endpoints, but the listen_key ? It is one and the same for both type of accounts, but depending on which endpoint you are taking it, you will able to listen to only one of your accounts. Can I request it for futures and spot and then using it in the corresponding websocket app ?

Each Exchange API has it’s respective listen key and websocket endpoint. Listen keys only work on their respective API, i.e Spot listen key will not work on the FAPI or DAPI websocket endpoints.

What about the validity of the listen_key, will I be able to extend it for futures and spot at the same time ?

No. It’s best to think of each exchange API as a separate state.

I get it. Thanks