Shall I create a websocket to receive both account orders' data and coins' tick data?

Now I can create an websocket to receive my account’s orders data seperately and I alse can create another websocket to receive coins’ tick data for live market.
My question is that whether I can create one websocket to receive both of them?
I mean the websocket for my account may be receive one info per minutes and the websocket for tick may receive 100 info per seconds; so ticks’ data would be delayed much if the two websocket receive by two websockets.

My question is that whether I can create one websocket to receive both of them?

Yes. A websocket connection may subscribe up to 1024 streams.

I mean the websocket for my account may be receive one info per minutes and the websocket for tick may receive 100 info per seconds; so ticks’ data would be delayed much if the two websocket receive by two websockets.

The frequency of messages the client accepts is up to the resources available by the client. If you cannot handle the frequency sent, we do not suggest ingesting the stream.

1 Like

thanks tantialex
I have test it and find it really work; now I have last question:
when I subscribe some stream from where receiving data, if I don’t receive the received data by function ‘websocket.create_connection.recv’ immediately, then how many time these data would be hold or would be hold until be extracted? 'websocket.create_connection.recv ’ would receive the oldest one or newest one by time?

This is a library related question. Please direct it to the owner of the library.