sapi/v1/accountSnapshot not working

Hello,

since few days, the endpoint for account snapshot didn’t work well for me : it returns only a partial view of my account’s assets, and now, it returns nothing.
Has anyone else have problems with it ?

Thanks for help !

Some precisions : I get each day a daily snapshot between 01:00 and 03:00 of the day, and i just find that now, the last snapshot is take before 00:00. So I’ve got a mistake by using my timestamp interval.

But I’ve still got the issues of missing assets in my snapshot : some tokens in the wallet is not correctly returned, despite I have it in the wallet

Hi @Naoclis, yes, the snapshot is taken at 23:59:59 of previous day.
For “But I’ve still got the issues of missing assets in my snapshot : some tokens in the wallet is not correctly returned, despite I have it in the wallet”, please provide returned example and the expected, so we can have more details on your use case. Thx

I also have this issue…the btc value is incorrect practically every day and I have coins missing and sometimes no coins at all…

Hi @Andy_Jacko, can you share your use case in the following format for easier understanding please:

• Full request URL in query string (including parameters):
  • The expected respective response:
  • The received response instead:

( Note that the snapshot is taken at 23:59:59 of previous day and with type=“SPOT” is expected to not return data from Margin/ Futures/ Funding / Earn/ Pool and others. )

Hello,

I do some tests and I discover :

• If i don’t precise startTime and endTime, and only use the last snapshots returned, i got all the assets
  • If I add in the url “startTime” and “endTime”, since few weeks, some assets are missing

So I change my code to finally only use the lastest snapshot return without using “startTime” and “endTime”, but I’m curious to understand why those parameters cause sometimes an error.

Thank you, we’ll forward your report internally.

Hey @Naoclis, just wanted to obtain more details:

1. What are the values you’ve submitted for “startTime” and “endTime”? Please provide the full request URL with the params filled (omit sensitive info).
  2. The missing assets are from products outside of Spot? Margin/ Futures/ Funding / Earn/ Pool are expected to not be returned.

@aisling

I was using https://api.binance.com/sapi/v1/accountSnapshot?type=SPOT

I expected to have all my available spot coin amounts and the BTC value

I sometimes received correct amounts, sometimes nonsense amounts and more often than not I had coins missing and sometimes no coins at all

I’m sorry I can’t provide any actual responses because I plain just stopped using the snapshot API and wrote my own code to grab my available coin balances and approximate the BTC value then set up a cron on my server to run the script for me every day, which works fine