Ridian <> Binance OAuth 2.0 integration

Hello,

My name is Ian Tseng and I’m an engineer at Ridian. We’re very interested in and looking to integrate our platform with Binance via OAuth2. We understand that your OAuth2 functionality is only available for close ecosystem partners and we’re interested in getting that going as well. Before moving forward with that, we’re hoping you can help us confirm a couple open questions we have.

Your documentation states:

The Binance API allows developers to use the OAuth2 protocol to allow a Binance user to grant a 3rd party application full or partial access to his/her account.

• What does “full” access entail?
  • Is there additional documentation that you can share around this?

We also noticed that your OAuth2 permissions documentation was recently updated to include more scopes in addition to user:openId . Notably, we see that there’s a create:apikey permission available now.

• Is there any documentation you can share with us regarding these new scopes and which API endpoints they’re associated with?
  • We’re specifically interested in learning more about the create:apikey permission. For example, does that also include the creation of the secret key pair?

Please let me know if there’s anything I can help clarify.

Thank you!
Ian

Please reach out to the OAuth2 team for more information: oauth-apply@binance.com

Hello @Chai!

Thank you for the quick response! We’ve already reached out to both oauth-apply@binance.com and Binance.com customer support, but unfortunately have yet to receive a reply.

Ian

Would that be possible to connect with BinanceUS API’s after we connect with this oAuth? Have u tried it?

@Ian_Tseng do you know if there is an answer for this?