Perpetual Monthly Kline not correct

I’m using a websocket stream for perpetual@klines_1M for a few futures. For some reason, some of the futures aren’t showing correctly on the 1st day of the month for the monthly kline, but just on some not all. Any help explaining - maybe I’m missing something.

mango
mong2

For some reason, some of the futures aren’t showing correctly on the 1st day of the month for the monthly kline, but just on some not all.

Could you rephrase the question please?

The Klines stream sends data on a set interval (250ms). Each tick provides an updated snapshot of the current open candlestick.

From the two examples you provided, it seems this is working as intended since the first event was captured on 1638273427923 (Tuesday, 30 November 2021 11:57:07.923 UTC) while the second snapshot was captured on 1638352377876 (Wednesday, 1 December 2021 09:52:57.876 UTC).

I’m getting the perpetual@klines_1w and perpetual@klines_1d fine but for some reason the monthly stream on some futures is not up to date. Even after restarting the stream multiple times and reducing the stream list I still get the same event timestamp from GALAUSDT. I’ll keep debugging.

Could you provide logs of this happening including the response obtained from the websocket so that we can further investigate the issue?