New Order Executed Price

Hi,

Just wanna ask where can I get the updated price after the order was executed?

I know that the symbol ticker is the price of the symbol/market pair, but I need to know the price when was the order is executed.

I don’t know if its the price field in the new order api or query order api response since the value is always 0.

References:

Store the order itself in a variable and print the response you get… You’ll see the info of your order with the price at the execution.

I have the same question. If the new order executes immediately and you request a FULL response, an array of the trade(s) that occur to fill the order will be returned. None of the other API calls like openOrders or allOrders seem to offer this FULL response. (If they would even work after the order is finished?). So how can you see the individual fills for a completed order which doesn’t execute immediately?

subscribe to the websocket user data stream, you will have the price in the executionReport event.

A webstream doesn’t show past events, right? If this is the case then I have to be subscribed (and successfully connected) at the moment the trade occurs, which seems clunky. Are there any plans to make account trade history a REST API call?

you can get all trade history from the restful endpoint /myTrades with order price.

This still just gives a single price, presumably the average if there’s slippage?

Do either id or orderId returned by this call appear in public market data calls, such /trades or /historicalTrades ?

orderId is NOT shown in the public market trade data.