MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS Limits

Hello,

I’m a bit confused about MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS. The API states that the maximum limit is 10 orders per symbol for futures and 5 orders for Spot per symbol. However, on the Binance Futures test net, I have 14 orders combined between TAKE_PROFITS and STOP_MARKETS, which exceeds the limit of 10 orders. As per the Binance Documentation, TAKE_PROFIT and STOP_MARKET for Futures are considered algo orders, so I shouldn’t be allowed to have more than 10 TAKE_PROFITS and STOP_MARKETS simultaneously. Anyone knows how the MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS work and why it allows me to have more orders than the limit? Does the side is taken into consideration by the limit (e.g. 10 - sell & 10 buy)?

Futures

{
"limit": 10,
"filterType": "MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS"
}

The MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS filter defines the maximum number of all kinds of algo orders an account is allowed to have open on a symbol.
The algo orders include STOP , STOP_MARKET , TAKE_PROFIT , TAKE_PROFIT_MARKET , and TRAILING_STOP_MARKET orders.

Spot:

{
"filterType": "MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS",
"maxNumAlgoOrders": 5
}

Spot - algo types according to the documentation:
The MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS filter defines the maximum number of “algo” orders an account is allowed to have open on a symbol. “Algo” orders are STOP_LOSS , STOP_LOSS_LIMIT , TAKE_PROFIT , and TAKE_PROFIT_LIMIT orders

Can somebody help me with this question? I’m very confused why I can place 31 algo orders on futures testnet while on spot I cannot place more than 5 algo orders. Why on Binance Futures the MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS filter is ignored… but not on spot

https://testnet.binancefuture.com/fapi/v1/exchangeInfo?symbol=BTCUSDT

{
   "limit": 10,
   "filterType": "MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS"
}

Binance Futures test net - using the api

https://testnet.binance.vision/api/v3/exchangeInfo?symbol=BTCUSDT

{
"filterType": "MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS",
"maxNumAlgoOrders": 5
}

when I try to place more than 5 algo orders (STOP_LOSS_LIMIT) i get the following error:

binance {"code":-2010,"msg":"Filter failure: MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS"}"}

thanks for the feedback, we will look into it.