Margin Changes

I recently published how I was getting an error when trying to create a cross margin order by applying the MARGIN_BUY value, today I suddenly see that my app started to fail and when I entered the binance app it showed me a network error and when I entered from the web the page did not load and an error 403 came out, when the page was restored I started the bot again and now my order with MARGIN_BUY is no longer executed, my available is $ 283 TUSD and I try to open the order for $400 TUSD when entering the binance app it tells me that my available is $283 TUSD but when I make a query with maxBorrowable it shows me available up to $567 TUSD, when I read the documentation I find two new parameters or at least that I had not seen before, “selfTradePreventionMode” and “autoRepayAtCancel” and I wonder if this is the cause of my orders They no longer run, these are the images with the error

Hi @Saratoga,
as commented in another post, you need to look into the response data of to see what’s the error message. If you can’t do this via Developer Tools for some reason, try to resend the request using other methods to see the printed error message. That’ll guide you on how you can solve the error 400.

Without that information, we don’t have enough context to help.

The problem is that they eliminated the quoteOrderQty parameter as I already commented in the last post I made