MACD & RSI Indicators

Hi I am Gary, I am new here. I am in my third year of studying Ethical Hacking and have a profound passion for mathematical cryptography, algorithms and making moneies in anything C++…
Currently running a volatility trading bot that will decide to LONG/SHORT overall based on MACD & RSI indicators. It is developed in python to get used to the language as the last few years have been C++.

I’ve coded two functions to work out trading indicators for RSI and MACD but I am just wondering if anyone has done this before or put them together? Binance MACD is even more laggy than Kucoin MACD signals and MACD is delayed enough, RSI is the strongest of the two, as an indicator. MACD data can prove useful though.

Happy to show anyone my code, but be warned it’s cool and not one exchange offers anything as advanced as this.

Thank you for the info.

Hey i have tried a few calculations for RSI based on suggestions and it always turned wrong for me, I’m doing it only using python for now, i would love to know how you’re doing it , thanks in advance friend