Long/Short Ratio data is not complete

Hi, seems that Long/Short Ratio API methods don’t return all data what it needed, now it’s returns only data from Long/Short columns, but it makes no sense, because it’s always almost the same:

So only one accurate way is to get exactly ratio graph, which shows the correct data, so if we gets its longShortRatio from API and can simply compare it with ratio overage value which is, as for 15m timeframe for example, is (1.08 + 1.20) / 2 = 1.14

But the problem is that API methods for this don’t returns min and max ratio values for get its overage, I can get it from Futures Trade Data page and hardcode it in my code, but it’s depends on timeframe and columns number, so unfortunately it’s impossible.

It will be great to add the ratio min and max value to the api methods like topLongShortPositionRatio results to get its overage value to compare it with ratio value getting from API. Thanks in advance.

Hi, yes, it’s from this page. I’m planning to use this data to detect the bear or bullish trend, so according your screen 1.09 position seems soo short, but how can I detect it’s more short that another ones, in other words 1.09 is so short relative of what? So seems this range on right side (1.09 - 1.11) might be so helpful.

Hi. May I know where did you get these charts? If it’s from this page https://www.binance.com/en/futures/funding-history/4 It should look like the attached image.

Also, what is your expectation toward the scope of minimum and maximum? To calculate this value, it is necessary to collect a certain number of the ratios. Please let us know how many tuples or how long the period would be helpful, thanks.