Lift up WSS limits?

Hello,

According to github documentation, a ws connection can pull from up to 1024 streams. Given the nature of app I’m developing, I need to raise this limit.

Is it possible? Who should I get in touch with?

Use multiple connections. There is no limit on the number of connections a user may have open simultaneously.

@tantialex Thank you for reply. Unfortunately that is not a solution. Here are some insights.

I have a use-case in which volumes pulled from multiple trade streams must be calculated accurately in real time. In order to do that I need all the trades to come in the exact order as they are executed. That is not a problem when using a single ws connection — Binance WSS pushes them like a charm.

Problem arises when I use two connections or more. The issue I’m confronting with is variable message trip time (MTT). One trade pulled by connection 1 may not be pulled at the same time by connection 2.

Let’s say we have this guy called Foo. He’s executing a transaction for btcusdt at 1661055200119 and one for ethusdt at 1661055200212. Notice they’re a few milliseconds off.

On conn1 I pull from btcusdt@trade
On conn2 I pull from ethusdt@trade

Because of variable MTT, it can happen that on conn1 I pull the transaction at 1661055200230, and on conn2 I pull the transaction at 1661055200220. Even if the TX from btcusdt executed earlier, it got pulled later. Those milliseconds off distorted the order in which trades are pulled. That happens quite often when streaming via multiple connections.

There is no way to bypass the 1024 stream limit per connection.

The issue I’m confronting with is variable message trip time (MTT). One trade pulled by connection 1 may not be pulled at the same time by connection 2.

Unfortunately there is no solution to have more than 1024 streams push chronological events.