Leverage token redeem/subscribe history limitation

Hello,

The endpoint GET /sapi/v1/blvt/redeem/record (HMAC SHA256) has the following limitation: only the data of the latest 90 days is available.
Would it be possible to remove this limitation so that the full history is available from the API?
Such history is needed to compute pnl to declare ones taxes.

thank you for suggestion, will forward to the team for review.

1 Like

@dino Hello, any news about this request? The year-end is near and this data is needed for tax reporting.

@dino Any chance of some action taken for this? I’ve been suggested to ask here from the support but no progress at all.

Hello,

I also need to give to my accountant the list of all my operations for the year, and getting it from the API is the most convenient.
Could we get this by the end of the year?

Thank you

Sorry we don’t have the details yet.

Hello, once again, any news about this request?
It has been 3 months since this request, I need this data to declare my taxes this month and it is still not possible to get from the API or the website.

I don’t use Binance leverage for over 3 months, so I can’t test, but the website seems to have the option to export all history:
https://www.binance.com/en/leveraged-tokens/history/redemption > “Export Redemption History” > “All” > Submit

@aisling Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately this does not work, it only gives the 10,000 most recent entries. The list on the website itself is also truncated to the last 90 days (last page of the list is 90 days old).
Moreover the website cannot be used for virtual subaccounts.

Hello @dino, is there anything I can do to push this forward?
It has been 3 months without action. Leveraged tokens subscriptions and redemptions are taxable events in a lot of countries, so users do need it for tax reporting.
Where I live, tax report must be done this month or next, without this data I can’t give accurate numbers.

Any limitation on the API is welcomed as long as the full history is avaible one way or another; we could suggest:

• limit the date range per query or use a fromId, similar to GET /sapi/v1/margin/myTrades (HMAC SHA256)
  • use a high weight
  • force to query per coin

Not being ignored would be very much appreciated.