Isolated margin trading though Binance API

Hello, I have a margin account with 10k USDT in it.
I want to buy tokens while allocating a specific collateral I want to put in for that token and not keeping whole account balance as colletral. I want to use API to make such isolated margin orders on futures tokens. Is it possible to place a market order to buy tokens with margin but also allocating the specific amount from my account funds to be given as colletral.

Basically, while opening a order I will be telling: (token_name, postion_side, side, collateral_amount, token_quantity)
So that only some part of total amount is invested from my account and no risk of complete liquidation of account funds is their.

Please give me API python codes, so that I can place such orders precisely.

READ THIS: I built this solution for you using a bit of AI generated code. It means it maybe faulty, may contain bugs which may result you losing money or doing the opposite of what you want. Use the code solely on your own risk. Analyse the code, understand it and only if sure place the code in actual use. Do reply the results of the code if it works or if you changed it somehow to make it work.

Generic Code for Your Case.

Python script using the Binance API to place an isolated margin order. You’ll need to have the binance library installed. If you haven’t installed it yet, you can do so via pip:

pip install python-binance

Here’s the Python script to place an isolated margin order on Binance:

from binance.client import Client
from binance.enums import *

# Initialize the Binance client
api_key = 'your_api_key'
api_secret = 'your_api_secret'
client = Client(api_key, api_secret)

# Function to place an isolated margin order
def place_isolated_margin_order(token_name, position_side, side, collateral_amount, token_quantity):
    # Convert spot asset to margin asset
    client.transfer_spot_to_isolated_margin(asset=token_name, amount=collateral_amount, symbol=f"{token_name}USDT")

# Place the margin order
    order = client.create_margin_order(
        symbol=f"{token_name}USDT",
        side=side,
        type=ORDER_TYPE_MARKET,
        quantity=token_quantity,
        isIsolated='TRUE',  # Important for isolated margin
        sideEffectType='MARGIN_BUY' if side == SIDE_BUY else 'AUTO_REPAY'
    )
    return order

# Example usage
token_name = 'BTC'  # Use the token's ticker
position_side = 'LONG'  # LONG or SHORT
side = SIDE_BUY  # SIDE_BUY or SIDE_SELL
collateral_amount = '100'  # Amount of USDT you want to use as collateral
token_quantity = '0.01'  # Quantity of the token you want to buy

# Place the order
order_result = place_isolated_margin_order(token_name, position_side, side, collateral_amount, token_quantity)
print(order_result)

Make sure to replace 'your_api_key' and 'your_api_secret' with your actual Binance API credentials. Also, adjust the token_name, position_side, side, collateral_amount, and token_quantity to fit your trading needs.

This script does a few key things:

1. It transfers the specified collateral amount from your spot wallet to your isolated margin wallet.
  2. It places a market order on the isolated margin account.

Be careful with live trading and test your script with small amounts first! Any questions, just give me a shout.