Is there any trades api to get ALL trades without specifying a symbol?

Has anyone found an API endpoint that can be called to retrieve all trades for a time period without specifying a symbol? I am working on an integration where I don’t know what has been traded and its really inefficient to query for 24hr time period for (n) number of available assets when probably only one or two (if any) have actually been traded. Ideally, I would just ask for all the trades for a 24hr period and could repeat that if needed. Alternatively, if there was a way to get a filtered list of assets that have been transacted, even without trade details, that could at least cut down the amount of requests I would have to make.

You will need to specify the symbol to query trades. However it’s recommended to get all trades from the user data stream.

Thank you for the reply @dino. Based on my preliminary understanding of the stream I don’t think it will be feasible for me. I guess I’ll have to stick to the current approach as inefficient as it is. My hope is that I can somehow filter the request list down in the near future.