Is it ever be possible for Binance to provide a new API that returns a list of traded pairs given an entity within a time window?

We are extracting trade records from binance on behalf of our clients, using GET /api/v3/myTrades (HMAC SHA256). This api requires a traded pair as input. However, we don’t have such a list, so we had to loop through a list of all pairs to see if our clients have trades in binance.

Is it ever be possible for Binance to provide a new API that returns such a list of traded pairs given an entity within a time window?
Thanks

Hi there,

About /api/v3/myTrades not needing symbol as mandatory parameter to list all trades for different symbols is something we’ve received feedback before (here). Currently, we don’t have info to share about whether this can be implemented in the future or not, but the team is aware.

About the “given an entity” part, I assume it’s a master account querying sub-account’s trades situation. We can tag this post as feature_request too.

Hi @aisling what is the status of the implementation of an endpoint which returns all traded asset symbols for a user? The total number of symbols now stands at 2072. It is a bit ridiculous that I have to loop over all those currencies when my client might only have data on 2 symbols. We would appreciate an answer and an ETA on this.

The feature requested is in our roadmap but no ETA available.