Inquiry Regarding Binance Futures Stop-loss limit order has reached the maximum limit Issue

Dear Binance Futures Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek clarification regarding an issue I encountered with the stop-loss limit orders on the Binance Futures platform.

Yesterday, I successfully placed a total of 20 orders, including position quantities, for the BTCUSDT trading pair. However, today, when attempting to place 14 orders, including position quantities, I received an error message stating, “Stop-loss limit order has reached the maximum limit.” My orders using stop market and trailing stop type.

I would appreciate it if you could provide insights into why this limitation occurred today, especially considering that I placed more orders successfully yesterday. Additionally, any guidance on how to address or overcome this limitation would be highly beneficial.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, and I look forward to your assistance in resolving this issue.

Best regards,

There is max limit of how many algo orders can be placed for each account. This MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS filter in the document has more details that could help you to understand.

https://binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/futures/en/#filters

1 Like

Hi @dino
I manually placed open orders and did not use the API. I verified the API, and the limit is set to 10. However, I currently have 14 orders, including both positions and open orders. 2 positions and 12 open orders.
I always remember that I could place 20 orders for one symbol, but currently it’s not the case. Has there been any changes in the trading system?

{ limit: 200, filterType: 'MAX_NUM_ORDERS' },
    { filterType: 'MAX_NUM_ALGO_ORDERS', limit: 10 },
    { notional: '100', filterType: 'MIN_NOTIONAL' },