If startTime and endTime are not sent, the most recent klines are returned. ??

Hello friends, I have a short question.
For example, I am trying to get the last closing value, that value comes correctly, but if I try to get the last value and the previous value, sometimes this process is repeated and the value is wrong. When I read the api files, the situation is explained as follows if the start time and end time are not given, the value is repeated. what does this mean and how can I overcome it.

“If startTime and endTime are not sent, the most recent klines are returned.”

Is there anyone who has received this error before and has been able to find a solution, please think in a simple way, it is not a complex code, what does it mean that the start time and end time are not given, if it can already give 1 bar ago, it should not cause a problem when I ask for 2 bars ago correctly. Am I thinking wrong, could the reasons for this be internet slowness, I use private heroku servers, I tried on other servers.

Hi,

What error are you getting exactly? Can you rephrase the question? You aren’t required to send a startTime or endTime and by default, the most recent 500 klines are returned. You can adjust the limit parameter to change how many klines you’d like to retrieve, up to a maximum of 1000.