I guess I've ip banned how can I solve this

When I run my program with my home’s wifi and my own pc its not running and gives ReadTimeOut error but when I use another wifi and my own pc it works fine and I guess I have ip banned is there a way to solve this what can I do ?

The server will returned a HTTP status code of 429 when you have an IP ban. Ensure that this is the status code that you received from the server.

I’ve checked it as you say and it gives 200 in another program that I made than what can be the reason of readTimeOut error

Hey @BerkeErtep, for the program giving “ReadTimeOut”, what’s exactly the request in url and the received error code and message?

This topic can be helpful to understand the different status code at Binance:
https://dev.binance.vision/t/how-to-deal-with-http-status-code-at-binance-api/712/2

there isn’t any status code exactly

concurrent.futures.process._RemoteTraceback: 
"""
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 445, in _make_request
    six.raise_from(e, None)
  File "<string>", line 3, in raise_from
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 440, in _make_request
    httplib_response = conn.getresponse()
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/http/client.py", line 1371, in getresponse
    response.begin()
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/http/client.py", line 319, in begin
    version, status, reason = self._read_status()
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/http/client.py", line 280, in _read_status
    line = str(self.fp.readline(_MAXLINE + 1), "iso-8859-1")
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/socket.py", line 704, in readinto
    return self._sock.recv_into(b)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/ssl.py", line 1241, in recv_into
    return self.read(nbytes, buffer)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/ssl.py", line 1099, in read
    return self._sslobj.read(len, buffer)
socket.timeout: The read operation timed out

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 439, in send
    resp = conn.urlopen(
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 755, in urlopen
    retries = retries.increment(
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/util/retry.py", line 532, in increment
    raise six.reraise(type(error), error, _stacktrace)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/packages/six.py", line 770, in reraise
    raise value
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 699, in urlopen
    httplib_response = self._make_request(
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 447, in _make_request
    self._raise_timeout(err=e, url=url, timeout_value=read_timeout)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 336, in _raise_timeout
    raise ReadTimeoutError(
urllib3.exceptions.ReadTimeoutError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='fapi.binance.com', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=10)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/process.py", line 243, in _process_worker
    r = call_item.fn(*call_item.args, **call_item.kwargs)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/process.py", line 202, in _process_chunk
    return [fn(*args) for args in chunk]
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/process.py", line 202, in <listcomp>
    return [fn(*args) for args in chunk]
  File "/Users/doganalisan/Desktop/grafik_okuma/orders.py", line 18, in takeInfo
    trades = client.futures_aggregate_trades(symbol=symbol,fromid=a)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/binance/client.py", line 5142, in futures_aggregate_trades
    return self._request_futures_api('get', 'aggTrades', data=params)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/binance/client.py", line 339, in _request_futures_api
    return self._request(method, uri, signed, True, **kwargs)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/binance/client.py", line 314, in _request
    self.response = getattr(self.session, method)(uri, **kwargs)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 555, in get
    return self.request('GET', url, **kwargs)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 542, in request
    resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 655, in send
    r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 529, in send
    raise ReadTimeout(e, request=request)
requests.exceptions.ReadTimeout: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='fapi.binance.com', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=10)
"""

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File "/Users/doganalisan/Desktop/grafik_okuma/orders.py", line 60, in <module>
    for result in results:
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/process.py", line 559, in _chain_from_iterable_of_lists
    for element in iterable:
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 608, in result_iterator
    yield fs.pop().result()
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 445, in result
    return self.__get_result()
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 390, in __get_result
    raise self._exception
requests.exceptions.ReadTimeout: None: None

It may be due to your network. Binance’s server will respond with an error code instead of ignoring your request if you are banned. Take a look on how time out is defined, maybe you can try removing the timeout parameter when you post a request. Quickstart — Requests 2.26.0 documentation

I’m using python-binance modulee for my app but I don’t think the problem is because of requests it should be my wifi because same app works on different wifi but how can I found what’s wrong with my wifi

@BerkeErtep Sorry but that’s out our scope and control.