Hughe delay in marketdata - websocket - spot - BTCFDUSD

Hi,

since some days I notice a very big delay (more than 30 seconds and more than 100 FDUSD) in the websocket streaming marketdata. I’m looking at BTCFDUSD at the spot market. To make sure that I’m not reporting may own developing bugs I tested this with Postman and the binance desktop app. Here is a screenshot that shows a 30 FDUSD difference in bid/ask prices - I already saw differences of 100 FDUSD and more. My algo is not able to run anymore under this conditions:

I see the same delays in my algo application and have to stop it since it does not receive actual market information through the stream. Any idea how I can come back to realtime data?
Thanks a lot.

which stream did you subscribe?

Hi,

I tried:
wss://stream.binance.com:443/stream
wss://stream.binance.com:9443/stream
wss://data-stream.binance.vision:443/stream

they all show the same delayed quotes.

I just started a new try. Looks good now since 10 minutes…

Some exchanges offers an option to connect to their server with whitelisted IPs without DDoS service (like Cloudflare) in the middle to avoid any latency coming from these services. Do you also offer something like this?

We are back to unusable marketdata delays. I have to stop my algos since they place orders far away from the real market. After a few seconds more than 15 FDUSD difference - and that is growing by time:

Since I use Postman and the binance desktop app it cannot be an issue of my system, OS or network. If I have to guess I would suspect your DDoS or any other server you have in between.

Now more than 25 FDUSD…

In this state the marketdata stream is for my algos useless and I cannot run them on binance. Is there any chance to get this fixed?
I would otherwise spend the time on the integration of other exchanges.

Hi- I just want to know if someone looks into this problem?
It seems to be a known issue on some systems. Some members of the binance api telegram group reports the same problem.