HTTP 451 error and VPS location

Hello, I am a developer of an API-based software located in Russia and my partner is located in Israel. We use a server located in the USA, and when we tried to run our software on this server, we received an HTTP 451 error “Service unavailable from a restricted location…”. We understand it but we cannot register with Binance.us and use it, we will not pass verification. We plan to use our software with our verified Binance.com accounts from a single server. We can change our hosting provider to another country (Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, South Korea, UK, Russia, Israel) and move our software to new location, but in which country is it better to place a new server so as not to be restricted again? We would not like to use two separate servers and use one.
I apologize for my question, which is not really related to API issues, but the tech support chat does not allow me to ask a question of more than 120 characters but I cannot fit my question to this size and I didn’t find any other ways to ask my question. I hope to hear the moderators’ response. Thanks!

It should be OK as long as you’re not making requests from a sanctioned country (the IP your request is coming from). If you’re not sure, you can always try a VPN or proxy from the same country you want to buy a server in, and see if you can make API calls to any of the public endpoints (such as the exchange info endpoint). Traffic from the US was recently blocked, so servers hosted in the US will not work with binance, unfortunately.

We recently moved to servers in Germany and it’s been very stable. Other european countries are also OK afaik (check the terms for sanctioned countries on the binance website). If you’re sensitive to latency, servers in Asia will work better for you than other parts of the world (since they’re closer to where binance APIs are hosted).

Hello, unfortunately there’s no best server location that we can recommend.
This is up to the client to test according to their own project requirements.