how to place order as a copy trading leader

hi,
I’m a copy trading leader, how to place an order as the leader? and use copy trading account.
which api can use for this?
thanks.

As far as I know, as a Binance copy trading leader, you place orders just like you would with your regular Binance account. The key difference is that your followers (copy traders) will automatically replicate your trades based on their chosen settings.

Here’s how it works:

Regular Trading Interface: You’ll continue to use the familiar Binance trading interfaces (spot, margin, futures, etc.) to execute your trades.
Automatic Copying: When you place an order, the Binance copy trading system will automatically execute proportional trades for your followers. This means they’ll enter the same positions as you, adjusted for their individual investment amounts.

API Access: If you use trading bots or automated strategies, you can continue to leverage the Binance API as you normally would. Your followers’ trades will still be copied automatically based on your API-driven orders.

Important Note: The assets you use for copy trading need to be transferred from your Spot Wallet to your Spot Copy Trading Wallet. This ensures the funds are available for the copying process.

Key Resources:

Binance Spot Copy Trading Guides: These guides provide comprehensive instructions for both leaders and copy traders:
Lead Traders: Binance Spot Copy Trading Guide (Lead Traders) | Binance Support
Copy Traders: Binance Spot Copy Trading Guide (Copy Trader) | Binance Support
Binance Copy Trading FAQ: This FAQ covers common questions and provides helpful tips: Frequently Asked Questions on Binance Spot Copy Trading | Binance Support
Binance API Documentation: If you’re using the API, refer to the documentation for detailed instructions: Binance API Documentation

Hi, it doesn’t seem to work. I am using the endpoint> “/api/v3/order”
as stated in the documentation, my orders work fine with normal spot trading, but not with the Copy Spot Trading API. I can read my Spot portfolio balance correctly, but nothing more. Am I missing something? Thanks.