How to get promotional fee via API?

Currently EUR trading seems to have zero maker fees. But I see no way to get this special fee for specific pairs via API… Is there none? If so, please add it.

Hello, where did you see “EUR trading seems to have zero maker fees.” ?
The API trading follows the trading fees from */wapi/v3/tradeFee.html (https://binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/spot/en/#trade-fee-user_data)

1 Like

thank you very much. I never looked at the docs from “wapi” because I thought this is only relevant for withdrawals via API, but it seems it contains more, great :slight_smile:

The WAPI returns for BTCEUR this:
{‘maker’: -0.0002, ‘symbol’: ‘BTCEUR’, ‘taker’: 0.001}
Why is maker negative? When looking at my maker trades in history, it shows “0 BNB” (paying with BNB).

When I look at other pairs it is this:
{‘maker’: 0.0008, ‘symbol’: ‘ZRXUSDT’, ‘taker’: 0.001}

So I assume since my fee level reduces normal pairs from 0.001 maker to 0.0008 maker (so minus 0.0002), the EUR pairs which have a 0% maker rebatte for the rest of this year, still also “minus 0.0002” and therefore return the negative value?

In this case I assume the negative amount is a BUG, since I do not get payed for maker trades, at least I’m not aware of this… Or did I overlooked that?

edit:
what is the purpose of “wapi” ? why is such an api call not part of the defaul rest api?

Hi, I’m not not aware of other cases like yours, seems to be something related with the account itself, which unfortunately it’s out of my scope to help further. Can you reach out to the Customer Support, please? They have more account related info and might help you to explain this behaviour. Thx.