how to get all trades(history) for a specific pair

Hello there,

I’m building an app and I need to get ALL spot trades, I’m using this endpoint /api/v3/myTrades?symbol=BTCBUSD&fromId=0&limit=500&timestamp=1635612580349&signature=...

but it’s returning only 21 trades (I think this response represents the last 3 months)

I started trading in March (this year) and I’m sure I have done more than 21 trades and way less than 500 trades, so my question is why I’m getting only a portion? what should I do to get everything???

thanks in advance for you help! :slight_smile:

Hi,

The myTrades endpoint does not limit from how far back a user can retrieve their trades.

You can confirm this by matching the results with the trades from Binance UI.

Hi @tantialex, if this is the case, something else is going on, because I get a longer result from Binance UI :frowning:

am I doing something wrong or is this a bug???

Could you provide the URL of the Binance UI and a sample of the parameters sent to the /myTrades endpoint?

this is for the endpoint

for the Binance UI I go to
https://www.binance.com/en/my/orders/exchange/usertrade
and then click on Export Trade History

I could not reproduce the issue, I was able to obtain trades which happened at the beginning of the year (January).

Could you provide a sample of a trade from the export (omit any sensitive data) which you are not able to retrieve from the API?