The prices on the Futures Testnet are frozen since 2 weeks, on both the testnet website and the API. This means it is not possible to test anything that needs a price change (like limit orders, takeprofit/stoploss, trailing stoploss, calculations on order close and so on).
How to reproduce the problem:
a) Using the website:
- Go to https://testnet.binancefuture.com/en/futures/BTCUSDT
- Look at the “24h Change” shown at the top: it shows 0.00%
- “24h High” and “24h Low” are almost identical.
- Watch the price not moving on the 1 minute chart.
b) Using the API:
- Open https://testnet.binancefuture.com/fapi/v1/ticker/24hr?symbol=BTCUSDT
- Look at “priceChange” and “priceChangePercent”: it shows 0.00
- “highPrice” and “lowPrice” are almost identical.
- Refresh occasionally to watch “lastPrice” not moving.
Is binance aware of this problem yet? Is this forum the right place to report this problem?