Futures Kline websocket delays on the close candle

Hi i am having an issue using the futures websocket to get the candlestick data. I got a delays of 1 or 2 seconds in recieving the closed candle on different coins.
here is the screenshot i am following the 1min timeframe.
Any suggestion on how to solve this issue?

Do you mean for example for AXSUSDT, the last 1 min candlestick closed at 12:30:00 but you only receive the update at 13:30:02 (local time)?

The https://binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/spot/en/#kline-candlestick-streams mentions “Update Speed: 2000ms”

If still with questions, please help us understand better by providing specific example and identifying the exact values.

Hi yes but i mean just that candle closed at 13:30:00 and i got update at 13:30:02… i am recieveing updates 1 or 2 secs later… i am on the futures api not the spot one and there it says update speed is 250ms so dont know why i am getting this delay

A lot of interferences are involved during the communication from Binance server to your local receivement, which can be out of our control and could contribute to the delay you’re experiencing.
However, you could compare the event creation time ( “E” field ) of each websocket message from one symbol to see how it differs from the 250ms.