Features request for USD Futures contracts

Hi devs and community
I have browsed the forum and found some topics requesting the same but since they are already several months old I decided to make this new post in order to refresh the petition and to bring the subjects back to the table for the proper discussion. I quote the old posts link for reference:

1. About the possibility of modifying open orders:
    This is an essential feature. The lack of it on the client side leads to a lot of inconsistencies and makes the handling of order strategies a true nightmare. The user needs to check and re-check to ensure actions took place as intended and this could be especially bothering if you are trading with a high latency. Market volatility itself brings already enough problems to deal with like to additionally having to face them with a deficient system of orders management.

2. Market data intervals smaller than 1m:
    On the original post the user @aisling2 argued that it was not easy to implement as there were many factors to consider.
    I was wondering what those many other factors are? I thought it would be as simple as aggregating all the ticks between second 1 and second 2 in a single candle and retrieving the data via the API just the same way as it is already being done with other time periods.

And that it shouldn’t be especially hard to replicate in USD futures something that is already working for spot trading and COIN-M right?
Don’t get me wrong, Binance is great, but it is hard to understand this policy of including key features and keeping them exclusive in a single mode. More than a year has elapsed from the time announcements were made and we are still waiting for the same improvements. We are not asking here for something extraordinary, all good brokers offer data granularity to their users and provide the tools to manage orders efficiently, because it is a win/win. It helps traders to take better decisions and encourages trading more which in the end means more commissions are being paid.

I wait to hear the devs and other user’s opinions.
Thanks

thanks for the feedback.

These 2 concerns of new features as

• 1/ modify order
  • 2/ new interval

We don’t have the context of them, but I pretty sure the internal team is aware of them and they are having their own planning. There is no info that we can share at this moment.

Please check the API document change log, you will find the updates there when it’s available.