Feature request: Clear positions that can't be closed due to e.g. illiquidity

Hi! I got myself into some trades that can’t be closed; e.g.:

“undefined WAVES Market order rejected: The counterparty’s best price exceeds the price limit.”

“undefined ALGO Unable to fill order.”

Etc.

Since this is a Testnet, used for the purposes of testing, it would be very helpful if there were features to enable us to reset certain things, including manually closing/deleting such trades.

One key issue is they tie up margin, hobbling any other testing being done.

Another nice thing would be able to reset the account balance. I can create another ticket for that though if desired.

Thanks for receiving.

“undefined WAVES Market order rejected: The counterparty’s best price exceeds the price limit.”
“undefined ALGO Unable to fill order.”

Are these responses from the server or a third party software?

it would be very helpful if there were features to enable us to reset certain things, including manually closing/deleting such trades.

Altering trades is not possible as it would disrupt historical data. The testnet is intended to test integrations, not strategies.

Another nice thing would be able to reset the account balance. I can create another ticket for that though if desired.

As previously stated, the testnet is intended to test integrations, not strategies therefore it is imperative that orders placed are of small notional value to reduce the chance of consuming the monthly balance.