# Definisci funzione per aprire il trade 
	_BinanceCex_OpenTrade(){
	local Symbol="$1" Side="$2" Type="$3" Quantity="$4" Price="$5" DemoORNot="$6"

if [ "$DemoORNot" == "DEMO" ]; then
		# Operazioni per la modalità demo
		echo "Operazioni per la modalità demo"
	else
		# Operazioni per la modalità reale
		local URLPART2="symbol=$Symbol&side=$Side&type=$Type&timeInForce=GTC&quantity=$Quantity&price=$Price&newOrderRespType=FULL&"
		local RECVWINDOW=5000
		local TIMESTAMP="timestamp=$(( $(date +%s) *1000))"
		local QUERYSTRING="$URLPART2&$RECVWINDOW&$TIMESTAMP"
		local SIGNATURE=$(echo -n "$QUERYSTRING" | openssl dgst -sha256 -hmac $APISECRET | cut -c 10- | sed 's/stdin)=//g')
		local SIGNATURE="signature=${SIGNATURE// /}"
		echo "-H X-MBX-APIKEY: $APIKEY -X POST https://api.binance.com/api/v3/order?$URLPART2&$RECVWINDOW&$TIMESTAMP&$SIGNATURE"
		curl -H "X-MBX-APIKEY: $APIKEY" -X POST "https://api.binance.com/api/v3/order?$URLPART2&$RECVWINDOW&$TIMESTAMP&$SIGNATURE"
		echo
	fi
}

_BinanceCex_OpenTrade "XLMUSDT" "BUY" "LIMIT" "1" "0.1178" "NOT_DEMO"

but return me this error {“code”:-1104,“msg”:“Not all sent parameters were read; read ‘9’ parameter(s) but was sent ‘10’.”} , i think I have already used all the required parameters, where is the mistake ?

I think the error is there, change it to

And I think that here you still need the symbol “&” at the end to be able to concatenate it with the signature

no one problem is here ```
$Price&newOrderRespType=FULL&"

the & i must remove because the string  is symbol=XLMUSDT&side=BUY&type=LIMIT&timeInForce=GTC&quantity=1&price=0.1178&newOrderRespType=FULL&5000&timestamp=1680336543000&signature=  but now return {"code":-1104,"msg":"Not all sent parameters were read; read '9' parameter(s) but was sent '10'."}