Enhancement Request: Distinguish Between Trade Types in Charts and Transaction Data on Binance

I am suggesting a potential enhancement to the Binance platform that could significantly improve the user experience for many of us, especially those dealing with large volumes of trade data.

Currently, the trade data and charts on Binance do not differentiate between “Buy” and “Buy Back” transactions, nor between “Sell” and “Short Sell”. Both types are displayed as “Buy” and “Sell” respectively. While technically correct, this grouping requires manual sorting to distinguish the nature of each transaction. This process is particularly cumbersome for traders who handle a substantial number of trades and those who maintain positions over extended periods.

The inability to quickly differentiate these transactions can lead to inefficiencies and potential errors in trade management and analysis. For instance, distinguishing between a standard “Buy” and a “Buy Back” is crucial for accurate performance assessment and strategy adjustments, especially in a fast-moving market environment.

Therefore, I kindly request that the development team consider implementing a feature that distinctly marks these types of trades both on the charts and in the transaction data. This change would not only enhance accuracy in data interpretation but also streamline the trading process, thereby improving the overall trading experience on the platform.

If there is already a provision for what I have requested, I would be grateful if any community member could guide me on how to utilize it.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I believe this enhancement will benefit a wide range of users and contribute to making Binance even more user-friendly and efficient.

Many Thanks!

1 Like