Endpoint for wallet balance & history

Hello World!

I reading the documentation for the Binance API but I need to admit that I’m a little overwhelmed with so much info. I would like to ask for some guidance on where to start in order to get the Spot wallet balance and a history of all transactions that affect the wallet.

I’m working on an application that will help users (especially me) understand or analyze their balance. In order to do that I need all transactions that would explain/validate their current balance. This way would be easier to see if they had some gains or losses.

The problem that I’m having is that I don’t know what endpoint or combinations of endpoints I need to use in order to accomplish my task.

any help/guidance/hint would be highly appreciated

thanks in advance for the help :slight_smile:

I recommend you to use this Postman Collection, it helped me a lot to investigate endpoints:

In addition, you will notice (if you didn’t already) that most of the user-data related endpoints needs a signature to validate requests, this repo has a service already prepared that works very well:

I built an entire application thanks to these two, so i’m confident it will help in something.
Regards.

@Leonardo_Fucci thanks for your help!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like