/dapi/v1/openOrders returns randomly orders after 2 days

Hi there,

I’m facing a problem with the Futures Coin API, when I try to read the openOrders it returns random orders already canceled or filled days before.

If at the same time I do a request on /dapi/v1/allOrders, filtering the result by the status “new”, it returns the correct list of open orders.

This is a similar problem (but not the same) of the post: /fapi/v1/openOrders randomly returns very old data

And this behavior is not related to the persistence layer (as described here:
FAQ: Error message "Order does not exist") because even after hours or days not having any activity on the account, once this behavior starts the /openOrders will always return random data.

Over the past weeks, I have been testing with different accounts and subaccounts (around 10 accounts), that never had a trade on Futures Coin before, and I’m getting always the same result.

When I start using a fresh new account, the /openOrders work fine for a few days (usually 2 days but sometimes up to 3 days) but then start to have this random data behavior.

I’m using WebSockets to control the orders when my code is running, but when I need to restart/reboot my code I check the open orders to load again to the same stage and continue to operate, and also in a few other moments to make sure that the orders were persisted on finance.

Can you guys give me help on this?

Any help is appreciated.

If futures’ /openOrders returns old orders up to 2-3 days, please contact customer support and let them to refresh the backend manually. There is no such issue on Spot market.

Thank you for your reply @dino! :smiley:

Contact the customer support was my first action (I forgot to mention), but they answer me with the API documentation link and telegram group.
At the first, I thought that was related to one account only, but then when I started to have the same issue with different customers, was clear that is not related to one specific account.

Yes, Spot market and Futures USD-M (/fapi), and working as expected. I’m only facing that behavior on Futures Coin (/dapi).

In my opinion, this is a bug on this particular endpoint, but I didn’t find any place on Binance to report it. I asked customer support for a link or place to report a bug, but they continue sending me to the API docs.

Right now I solved the problem on my end using the filtered by status /allOrders, but it has terrible performance and consume a lot of resources at Binance side.

Same to me but on USD-M (/fapi)