Curious API error message

I am trying to have my bot make market orders. Everything worked fine on testnet so I wanted to transition to the real market. Changed the api key → didn’t work. I got the error code -2015 → invalid api, ip or permission. So I made another apiKey to double check and sure enough it did not work yet again. So I know the apiKey isn’t wrong, the ips are not restricted and I have granted the all necessary permissions in the overlay. The following is my client code. I don’t know what to do:

client = Client(api_key = config.newapiKey, api_secret = config.newapiSecurity)

Double-check API Key and Secret, ensure that both the API key and the secret are copied correctly without any leading or trailing spaces.

Ensure that the server’s IP address is listed. If unsure, temporarily disable IP restrictions to test connectivity.

Ensure you are hitting the correct URL endpoints for the live market. Sometimes, client libraries default to the testnet endpoint. Share your code, if unsure and we can look at it.

Ensure your server’s clock is synchronized with NTP (Network Time Protocol). A small time drift can lead to authentication failures.

Some API features might be restricted based on account verification levels or regional regulations. Check if there are any such restrictions that might affect your account.

Make sure that the library (if using a third-party library like python-binance) is up-to-date. Older versions might have compatibility issues with the current API.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, consider reaching out to Binance support with detailed information about your API key setup and the errors received. OR you can share more detail here and we can try to help you.

Hello, the error code -2015 usually shows problems related to the API switch, IP restrictions or permission problems. My advice to you is to check them one by one. I hope it helps you.