copy trading

How can I separate the transactions that are executed by the managed (master) trader to whom I am connected from the transactions that I execute, and also if I am connected to different master traders, how can I distinguish which particular master trader carried out the transaction

What I undertsand, to distinguish transactions executed by a master trader from those you execute on Binance’s copy trading platform, you can follow these steps:

1. Portfolio Overview: Navigate to the “Copy Overview” page. This section provides details on your current and closed copy portfolios, including transactions made by the lead traders you’re following​
    Frequently Asked Questions on Binance Spot Copy Trading | Binance Support
  1. Transaction History: Each transaction will be marked with the specific lead trader’s details, allowing you to see which master trader executed a particular trade. This separation ensures clarity between your independent trades and those copied from master traders.

2. Multiple Master Traders: If you are connected to different master traders, each portfolio will show the trades associated with its respective master trader. This way, you can easily distinguish which master trader carried out each transaction. The system maintains a clear record of each lead trader’s transactions within their respective portfolios​

See if this helps!!