Binance Launchpad to impact people's life

Hello,

I am new to this forum and I really don’t know if creating this topic is the right thing to do, but I believe that I have an important suggestion to share with you guys, and a Binance Customer Agent told me to post it on this website so here I am!

My suggestion is about the Binance Launchpad product and, more specifically, the hard cap limit per user.

I assume we can all agree that Launchpad is a very good idea which brings a lot of value to the Binance environment with its users, and hopefully that suggestion will make it even better.

First, I need to tell you about my own experience with Binance Launchpad, so you will understand where my suggestion is coming from.

Recently, I was interested in participating in Launchpad for the GMT token sale. My bad, I didn’t pay much attention to the rule that says “In the new Launchpad subscription format, users can commit an amount of BNB towards a token sale, where their final allocation of the new token is determined by the ratio of their committed BNB against the total committed BNB by all participating users”.
I decided to commit 1.76BNB (worth around 700BUSD at the time) with the hope of buying GMT tokens for at least 100BUSD (or more).
In the end, I received a very small amount of GMT that was worth 0.84BUSD. WOW! What a surprise. Honestly, at this very moment, my first thought was “what the h**l, it’s a f. joke!”.

The thing is, to buy just 100BUSD of GMT tokens during that sale, it would have required to commit 100/0.84*1.76 = 209.52BNBs, that amount equals to something like 84,000BUSD!
The total amount of BNBs committed by all participants was more than 8.7M BNBs => 3.48 Billions BUSD, and the hard cap per user was 15,000BUSD.

I understand that a lot of people have become very rich with crypto investments and I totally respect that. Also, there is a lot of reasons to believe that Binance has been developed around the people to make crypto investments easier and more accessible to the people.

In a recent article about Russia and international sanctions, CZ said “If we look at the crypto adoption today, there is probably about 3% of the global population with some kind of crypto exposure”.

Now that you know the context, here is my suggestion: lower the hard cap per user to 100BUSD instead of 15,000BUSD.

Why? Simply because it would allow a lot more people to buy meaningful amounts leading to meaningful profits on the market (real profits, not just cents).

I understand and respect that more money = more profits, and in the end we all want our pockets to be filled with green dollar bills. Also, I truly believe that Binance will keep on having a tremendous impact on people’s live over the next years and decades.

When I suggest that lower hard cap, I think about everyday people struggling at the end of the month. Binance Launchpad can easily transform 100BUSD to something like 300/1500BUSD (based on the last 12 token sales history if you look at the market growth hours after the sale).

In other words, Launchpad could help single moms to close their OnlyFans account and major in financial markets.

If you believe that this suggestion makes good sense, please up vote it and share it with other Binance users, maybe it will have an impact :crossed_fingers:

Thank you for reading me!
May crypto profits be with you guys :money_with_wings:

Thank you for the feedback. This is not in the scope of this forum, which is for API development discussion.

However, this will be forwarded to the relevant team.