Binance Card transactions API access

Hello I’m trying to add Binance Card to my personal finance management software, I can easily connect to my traditional bank account to query transactions by API, yet it’s currently impossible to do the same for Binance Card transactions, can you please add this to the Binance API ?

Thanks a lot & have a nice day.

Agreed, it would be an awesome feature to have!

Unfortunately as mentioned, it’s not possible at the moment but tagged this post as feature_request and will share feedback internally. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your answer, hope this can be possible soon :slight_smile:

Any news about this ?
Can it be faster/easier to develop an API access to download the data as CSV as we can currently do on the binance website (card transactions).
Not having the possibility of syncing transactions history is really destroying any personal finance software integration for Binance Card transactions :frowning:

2 Likes

The feature is still pending but not forgotten.

2 Likes

Is there a place to support /upvote the request ?

1 Like

Left next to the thread title (top of the page)

Any news about this feature ? please

Any updates to this?

This is already the most upvoted & viewed feature request…
Can you please move this feature request from “pending” to “active development” internally :slight_smile: Thanks :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Please needs that

Any news about that?

I guess nothing yet?

Really need this feature! dear team please raise the priority

@aisling @aisling2 have plans changed to implement a simple API to receive Card transactions?
Is there some kind of workaround for receiving Card transactions in any form that can be automated?

Indeed it will be really cool to have this feature. Is there any workaround to get binance card expenses ? I tried to use Query User Universal Transfer History (USER_DATA) to know how money I have moved to the funding account but it supports query within the last 6 months only :confused: .