Binance api Ip

Hey When creating api I have to give Ip. I am making a nodejs project to work with binance api. Now which ip should i use for it. I have tried the public ip but nt working. an error occurs everytime code: -2015,
msg: ‘Invalid API-key, IP, or permissions for action.’

Hey,
Could you give us more details about the library you are using and specify whether you are working on the Testnet or Mainnet?

I am using binance connector node @binance/connector - npm

const apiKey = config.BINANCE_API_KEY

const apiSecret = config.BINANCE_SECRET

const binanceclient = new Spot(apiKey, apiSecret)

// Get account information

binanceclient.account().then(response => binanceclient.logger.log(response.data)) this the only code i am running and got error most of the time . error : Error: read ECONNRESET
at Function.AxiosError.from (D:\programming hero\Next-Level Web Dev\practice-project\bot\testBot\node_modules\axios\lib\core\AxiosError.js:89:14)
at RedirectableRequest.handleRequestError (D:\programming hero\Next-Level Web Dev\practice-project\bot\testBot\node_modules\axios\lib\adapters\http.js:610:25)
at RedirectableRequest.emit (node:events:518:28)
at ClientRequest.eventHandlers. (D:\programming hero\Next-Level Web Dev\practice-project\bot\testBot\node_modules\follow-redirects\index.js:38:24)
at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:518:28)
at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (node:_http_client:495:9)
at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:518:28)
at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:169:8)
at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:128:3)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21)
at Axios.request (D:\programming hero\Next-Level Web Dev\practice-project\bot\testBot\node_modules\axios\lib\core\Axios.js:45:41)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
[ERROR] 13:00:54 Error: read ECONNRESET & sometimes i get my account information luck by chance. Working with testnet but when try to connect with my main account api the problem rises there. Sometimes got result and most of the time got error

When you refer to ‘your main account,’ are you talking about the API key used for the mainnet? Or are these API keys generated using this website?

main account i mean the binance mainnet

Since the testnet and mainnet are distinct networks, using the same API key for both is not possible.