Best npm package for NEXT JS

What is the best package to use with next js. I have been advise to use binance/node/api instead binance/connector. Can someone advise what is best? " The @binance/connector package was released on March 22, 2019. It is a legacy package that is no longer maintained. It was originally designed to be used with Node.js, but it is not compatible with Next.js, which is a React framework that uses server-side rendering (SSR). SSR means that the Next.js app is rendered on the server before it is sent to the client’s browser. This allows for better performance and SEO, but it also means that the @binance/connector package cannot be used because it is not compatible with SSR.

The @binance/api package is a newer package that is designed to be used with Next.js. It is also compatible with Node.js, so you can use it with any JavaScript project. The @binance/api package provides a more modern and efficient way to interact with the Binance Spot API.

I recommend using the @binance/api package instead of the @binance/connector package. It is the best way to interact with the Binance Spot API and get the most out of your Next.js app."

Thanks for feedback.

@binance/connector is not a legacy package and the latest release is at May, you can see the source code at GitHub - binance/binance-connector-node: A simple connector to Binance Public API.

The @binance/connector is developed for backend development, we don’t think it’s possible to be used in front end due to signature that require the API security key.

I’m not sure what’s the issue of using it in Next.js, if the HTTP request is prepared and sent in the server side, i think it should work.

1 Like

thanks Dino. I will look for an alternative :smile: