Asset Balance Locked

I don’t know why but I have an X amount of MINA locked. I tried to sell this amount, to cancel a filled order… but is imposible. I could not find a way to put out the locked amount of MINA.

I know how to sell in SPOT really easily, but now is impossible for me to solve this.

This is my code:

mina = (client.get_asset_balance(SYMBOL))

print(mina)

orders = client.get_all_orders(symbol=symbol_form)
orderId = orders[0]['orderId']
cancel = client.cancel_order(symbol = symbol_form, orderId = orderId)

And this is the output:

{'asset': 'MINA', 'free': '3.82219000', 'locked': '137.40000000'}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mpaya5/Documentos/Crypto/family/spot-futures/test.py", line 76, in <module>
    cancel = client.cancel_order(symbol = symbol_form, orderId = orderId)
  File "/home/mpaya5/Documentos/Crypto/family/spot-futures/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/binance/client.py", line 1879, in cancel_order
    return self._delete('order', True, data=params)
  File "/home/mpaya5/Documentos/Crypto/family/spot-futures/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/binance/client.py", line 380, in _delete
    return self._request_api('delete', path, signed, version, **kwargs)
  File "/home/mpaya5/Documentos/Crypto/family/spot-futures/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/binance/client.py", line 334, in _request_api
    return self._request(method, uri, signed, **kwargs)
  File "/home/mpaya5/Documentos/Crypto/family/spot-futures/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/binance/client.py", line 315, in _request
    return self._handle_response(self.response)
  File "/home/mpaya5/Documentos/Crypto/family/spot-futures/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/binance/client.py", line 324, in _handle_response
    raise BinanceAPIException(response, response.status_code, response.text)
binance.exceptions.BinanceAPIException: APIError(code=-2011): Unknown order sent.

The All Orders endpoint contains all the orders for the given symbol. This includes Open, Closed and Filled orders.

For the use case you have, I suggest using the Open Orders endpoint instead. This endpoint only includes Open orders.

When I do, there is not open order, so this is the point. I don’t know why is locked and I cannot do nothing with it.

In this case it’s best to contact Binance Customer Support as it is an Account related issue.