API - Please add account trades history endpoint without symbol

Cant reply to Fetch all account orders topic, due 502 error, so creating my topic here…

As suggested in above thread, only way to reliably get account trades is to loop through all trading pairs… (1600+)

Its so much better for everyone (both binance and developers) to have dedicated endpoint where you can get all account trades without mandatory symbol.

I wrote script that looks up exchangeInfo for trading pairs (as current balance is not 100% accurate if I sold an asset completely or dusted), and loops through to send API request for each, while keeping an eye on weights (which thankfully large enough to do fetches every 400 milliseconds… )

However, it felt so wrong to loop through 1600 pairs, when I used only about 40, but because I need automation I wont manually specify them.

As everyone suggested, felt so unconfortable to do /api/v3/myTrades 1560 more requests than actually needed. So wasteful of both binance and developer’s resources.

It is recommended that you cache down the symbols you have traded locally. So that you do not have to iterate through the entire 1600 pairs every time.

It is recommended that you cache down the symbols you have traded locally. So that you do not have to iterate through the entire 1600 pairs every time.

I cached available symbols, and I cached pairs I traded let’s say a month ago… but if within this month I would trade more pairs and to analyse my portfolio I would have to iterate again through!

This shouldn’t be normal.