API Limit for trading bot company

Hi everyone,

I launched my company few weeks ago. I offer a SPOT trading bot service. As the service is growning quite quickly (about 300 users right now, each with his own Binance account and API key), I start hitting some API limits problems.

I’ve taken notes of the API limits (https://binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/spot/en/#limits) and as suggested, I’m using Websockets for ticker, candles and user wallet update.

Already trying to reduce API calls to the minimum, but I fear API limits will be reached really soon. I don’t even started activate ads, and I plan to quickly reach the 2k users.

I’m a bit stuck right now. It’s slowing down my company development.
As I don’t want to ‘hack’ and make API calls from different IP address.

What’s the good way to scale without burning Binance API limit?

Can you help me?

Thanks for the feedback, the request limit rule applies to all users for protecting API server. That request limit is based on IP address.

1 Like

Is it possible for companies or users to pay a fee to get increased API limits?

Otherwise, if there’s no option at all for increasing limits, then companies like these will have to resort to calling the API from multiple different IPs/proxies in order to work around the limits, which doesn’t help Binance at all.

I have the same question. It’s not clear why do you want to protect yourself from bot company. This protection is very easy to bypass for hackers - there are tons of cheap proxies. But it just makes bot service work a little bit harder.

Just finishing to build a similar service. Scaling up was(is) a real headache. I am also concerned about no solution to increase the limits for shared IPs.

Any update?

@jeff0102 did you find a solution? Or anyone, I’m in the same boat