API Endpoint to retrieve all traded symbols

Is there a way to retrieve all symbols I have traded with?

My ultimate goal is to retrieve my trade history, but since that function requires a symbol, I require a way to retrieve those symbols.

An other way is to make the symbol optional. Since there is a limit of entries, it cannot overload the system. Brute force (traying ALL symbols) is a bit of an overkill.

PS: Is anybody from Binance reading this?

Hi. There are several approaches to achieve it. Here are some of the ideas:

1. Call the account endpoint GET /sapi/v1/accountSnapshot ( https://binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/spot/en/#daily-account-snapshot-user_data ) to get a list of assets and try to figure out the the possible trading pairs and query order data.
  2. Maintain the trading history locally by storing the data from websocket user data stream and then search the records in your local.

Thanx for your reply. I have not tried your first suggestion, but I will today or tomorrow.

About storing a history locally i ALWAYS a workaround! Every application should be able to start from scratch. Binance hardly gives the tools for that. Storing stuff locally is a form of caching and caching mostly has one goal: Performance (on the client side). Caches should be thrown away and rebuild if required. Using a cache because the API of Binance is poorly designed is moving the problem to the clients, where it does not belong.