API calls from the Google Cloud being blocked

Hi, I have written a Telegram Bot to inform me of price changes. It works fine on my machine, but when I upload it to the Google Cloud, my calls get blocked by Binance. I am unsure if Binance allows calls from any cloud, or if I need to pay for a different API. In short, I don’t know why this happens and cannot find a feasible way of contacting support. Thanks in advance for your time and guidance.

Can you print to here what’s the error that causing for “my calls get blocked by Binance.”?

Hi, thanks for your response. Here is the error:
binance.exceptions.BinanceAPIException: APIError(code=0): Service unavailable from a restricted location according to ‘b. Eligibility’ in https://www.binance.com/en/terms. Please contact customer service if you believe you received this message in error.

at ._handle_response ( /layers/google.python.pip/pip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/binance/client.py:368 )

at ._request ( /layers/google.python.pip/pip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/binance/client.py:359 )

at ._request_api ( /layers/google.python.pip/pip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/binance/client.py:378 )

at ._get ( /layers/google.python.pip/pip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/binance/client.py:415 )

at .ping ( /layers/google.python.pip/pip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/binance/client.py:570 )

at .init ( /layers/google.python.pip/pip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/binance/client.py:344 )

at . ( /workspace/main.py:15 )

Please note, I have deployed the application to different GCS servers around the world. I have tried using proxies, and ngrok.