Add daily account snapshot to Java API

Hi,

Could this request be implemented in the Java API, please? It would be much faster to simply retrieve “totalAssetOfBtc” that way than iterating through the account’s balances and doing balance conversion to a common quote asset balance.

Thanks

The API is already there. You can just write some wrapper to process the message. Not an API-related question.

Where exactly? I have explored the Rest API Client, Account, and WebSocket objects. I would expect to find that in the Account object, but the closest thing is balances, but not exactly what I’m looking for.

You already put this - https://binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/spot/en/#daily-account-snapshot-user_data in your original post

Yes, but the title explicitly states “Java API”. The available classes, their methods, and properties. This repository, to be more precise. The readme states it provides “complete API coverage”, yet there are several endpoints I can’t find in the Java API.

There’s no such thing as JAVA API. You can call the API you listed using any language including JAVA. If that’s the API you’re looking for, we’re done here. The rest is JAVA programming question.